Read Online >> Read Online Objectset mql4 tutorial

mql4 draw line on chart

mt4 indicator programming tutorial

mql4 display text on chart

mql4 draw arrow

mql4 objectcreate arrowmt4 expert advisor programming tutorial

mql4 tutorial pdf

objectcreate mql4

Hi all, I am a newbie trying to build my EA working around with Labels and Text messages to create a dashboard
    Page 4- MQL4 Programming Platform Tech. ObjectSet(LABEL1,OBJPROP_COLOR,C’0,52,62′); //Price Label2 ObjectCreate(LABEL2
    Types and Properties of Graphical Objects – Appendixes – MQL4 Tutorial. To set a line angle (OBJPROP_ANGLE property) use ObjectSet() function.
    18 Feb 2018
    3 Mar 2013
    bool ObjectSet(string name, int prop_id, double value) As a solution of Problem 32 let us view the EA grafobjects.mq4 using the graphical object OBJ_LABEL:
    i’m developing a new custom indicator, i haven’t found tutorial about Yes mt4. Could you give me an example with metaquotes language 4 name=ObjectName(i); if ((ObjectType(name)==OBJ_TREND) || (ObjectType(name)==OBJ_HLINE)) { ObjectSet(name,OBJPROP_PRICE3,0); }
    26 Jul 2010 Drawing a rectangle in MQL-coded indicator or expert advisor is But filling the rectangle in MQL5 or drawing it unfilled in MQL4 wasn’t so obvious to me. .. +iNoOfDays; ObjectSet(sObjectName, OBJPROP_TIME1 , t1);
    24 Jun 2017 up”:”down”)+IntegerToString(time); ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_ARROW,0,time,linePrice); ObjectSet(name, OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.